If you regularly maintain your water heater and it isn’t working well, then you should consider getting a new water heater installed into your Fort Worth home this summer. If your water heater hasn’t had service in a long time, your problems may be able to be fixed for less than the cost of a new water heater.
- Consider the location of your water heater. If your water heater is older and a tank model, you may want to replace it if it is in a location that would cause major damage to the structure of your home if it leaks.
- If your water heater hasn’t been neglected, there is no reason to have it replaced unless you want to upgrade to a tankless unit. You may also want a water heater than holds more water, so you can benefit from longer showers. These are both good reasons to have a new water heater installed before the cooler months arrive.
- If you are worried about saving the money for a new tank or tankless installation, we at Hawk Plumbing suggest a savings account for upcoming purchases for your home. This allows homeowners to plan and still use the older items in their home until they are ready to replace them.
- If you have bad water quality, your water heater may have damage inside the tank that’s caused it to rust. This can be a severe problem soon, so a new water heater now is a sound investment.
- If you have a leak or your water heater has an element that keeps going out, it is showing its age and needs to have a replacement right away. Any leak should be fixed as soon as possible, so you don’t get structural damage to your home.
Hawk Plumbing in Fort Worth, TX, can help you decide on a new model to replace your old water heater. We will help you find a unit that works well for your home and consider how many people use hot water daily in your TX home.