Drain Cleaning & Drain Clog Services
Instead of waiting for disaster to strike, be vigilant and keep an eye out for the following signs of a clogged drain.
• Recurring Clogs. Many property owners find themselves needing to use drain-cleaning chemicals very frequently. These recurring clogs simply mean that the first solution wasn’t effective enough to clear the blockage and that the services of a professional drain cleaner are needed.
• Multiple Clogged Drains. When a blockage happens in the main drainpipes, it is normal for several drains all over the house or building to cause slow drains simultaneously or at the same time.
• Sewage Odor. The smell of sewage coming from the drain is another sign that a blockage is soon to happen. The smell comes from decomposing organic materials in the drain, the same materials that are causing the clog.
• Water Backups. Flooding is a clear sign of a blocked drain, usually starting as a small puddle that continues to grow as more water is flushed into the drains.
• Bubbling Noises. These noises are the result of trapped air trying to escape from the pipe. You can often hear these noises as water is flushed down the drains or when you flush your toilet.
If you observe one or more of the above symptoms of a clogged drain, be sure to call us right away. Our team of professional Fort Worth plumbers and drain cleaning technicians are fully trained and equipped with the latest technology in drain cleaning, allowing them to quickly and effectively deal with even the most stubborn clogs.