AC Repair & Service in Fort Worth
Air conditioning units are essential appliances to many homes and buildings in Fort Worth TX.. They are responsible for keeping us cool and feeling refreshed during hot and humid days. This is why it can be a real nuisance when our AC systems fail to perform properly.
At Hawk we understand the importance of your home or business air conditioning unit and the need for it to work throughout the hot Texas summers. All of our contractors are local, licensed & highly trained to handle any AC repair, service or installation need. If you are experiencing problems with you air conditioning contact us today for fast, reliable & affordable service.
Air Conditioning Services
AC Repair & Service
Whether your air conditioning unit has stopped working, it nor working like it should or you just need it serviced to prolong the systems life call Hawk PHAC. All of our technicians are licensed & experienced to handle all of your AC repair & service needs in Fort Worth and surrounding communities. We specialize in both residential & commercial repairs and are available whenever you need us.
AC Installation & Replacement Services
When you need an air conditioner installed or replaced call on the experts at Hawk PHAC. With over 40 years of experience in HVAC you can count on our dedicated professionals to help you choose the right system for your home or business. After reviewing the options one of our professional contractors will either replace your old AC unit or replace the system altogether. Contact us today for fast, friendly & affordable service.
Why Doesn’t My AC Work?
• The Unit Fails to Turn On. There are different reasons why this problem occurs. First, the thermostat may not have been installed or set properly, and second, the thermostat itself may be defective. There are also cases where there is a break electrical connection between the unit and the main line.
• Warm Air Comes Out of the Unit. If your air conditioning unit is blowing hot air instead of cool air, the cause may be attributed to an insufficient amount of refrigerant. Sometimes, the reason may be that the air filter is dirty, which hinders the proper function of your unit by forcing it to work harder and thus overheat.
• Rapid Cycling. The main reason why this particular problem persists is that cold air is directly blowing into the thermostat. When this happens, the air conditioning unit turns on and off simultaneously even if you haven’t achieved your desired temperature levels.
• The Unit Does Not Turn Off. Air conditioning units will continue to run until the desired temperature level is achieved. In the case of air conditioning units that are too small for a space, it will be harder to reach the desired temperature and will thus force it to work harder.
• The Condensation Line Is Clogged. Certain things can and will find themselves in your air conditioning unit’s drain lines, and when they clog, the accumulated liquid drops into the drip pan. If you notice an excessive amount of liquid on the drip pan, you will need to have the drain line cleared.
• The Unit Is Frozen. This is one problem that can be attributed to a variety of causes. These include improper airflow, dirty filters and coils, a malfunctioning blower fan, and/or a faulty control relay.
We help your air conditioning system keep you cool!
We understand it can be very inconvenient to have your air conditioning unit stop working, especially when you need it the most. When this happens, you can rely on our team of professional Fort Worth HVAC technicians to help you out. Just give us a call and we’ll send one to your place right away. Our mission at Hawk is to make sure all our customers stay cool and comfortable during the summer months, let us help you!